- Make sure to read the eligiblity criteria in order to define the Target Group and mobility type you want to apply for;
Check the language and the admission requirements of the requested host universities;
- Consider contacting the department where you would like to study: this way you will obtain more information on their study opportunities and formalities;
- Know that for exchange students the online application form is valid for application at both home and host institution;
- Remember that the online application forms of all Target Group 1 students will be screened and validated by the International Relations Office (IRO) or the contactperson of their university.
- Bear in mind that all full degree seeking students, i.e. those who intend to obtain a diploma at the host university of their choice, will have to apply both online to the LiSUM consortium for a scholarship, and then - if they are selected - also follow the standard individual application procedure at their host university.
You should take into account the situation in which you will be at the time the mobility would start (next academic year): if you will be graduated by then you are a Target Group 2 student. If you do not have your diploma yet, you can mention this in the application and present it if you are selected or in any case before the mobility starts.
The call is open till April 12th 2010.