There was no new call for Proposels concerning the LiSUM Project.
The LiSUM-Project is not renewed for 2011.
There will be no new call for applications for the LiSUM-Project.
Linking Sino-European Universities through Mobility
LiSUM is a EM ECW partnership of European and Chinese HEI and Associations aiming at fostering mutual enrichment and better understanding between the EU and China, through the exchange of persons, knowledge and skills at higher education level and to co-operate in the following programme activities:
- Mobility of European students
- Mobility of Chinese students
- Post-doc mobility
- Academic staff mobility
The types of mobility to be funded are:
- For students: undergraduate, master, doctorate and post-doctorate mobility opportunities
- For academic staff: exchanges for the purposes of teaching, practical training and research
The grant covers:
- monthly subsistance allowance
- travel ticket
- tuition fee
To enable students to benefit in a linguistic, cultural and educational way from the experience of pursuing academic studies in another country, all students should have a thorough command of English.
With the support of the Erasmus Mundus programme of the European Union